We love our libraries! National Library Week is the perfect time to highlight our favourite libraries. We took a poll and these made the list. If your favourite library isn’t on this list, please let us know in the comments.
- Mattituck-Laurel Library, Mattituck, New York. Our goal is to provide quality services and programs in an effort to meet the informational, academic, and recreational needs of our young patrons and families and to nurture children to become lifelong library users.
- Southold Free Library, Southold, New York. Southold Free Library is committed to providing access to quality information and ideas.
- The Seattle Public Library, Seattle, Washington. Our mission is to bring people, information and ideas together to enrich lives and build community.
- Scottsdale Public Library, Scottsdale, Arizona. Scottsdale Public Library fosters lifelong learning by providing access to information, knowledge and ideas.
- New City Library, New City, New York. The New City Library connects people, information and ideas to promote lifelong learning, literacy development and community involvement to improve the quality of life for its patrons.
- The New York Public Library, New York City. The mission of The New York Public Library is to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen our communities.
- Princeton Public Library, Princeton, New Jersey. The Princeton Public Library strives at all times to provide excellence in customer service.
- Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library, Cutchogue, New York. The Mission of our library is to inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen the communities of Cutchogue and New Suffolk.
- King County Library System, Washington. The mission of the King County Library is to provide free, open, and equal access to ideas and information to all members of the community.
- Mill Valley Public Library, Mill Valley, California. The Purpose of the Mill Valley Public Library is to provide the opportunity for knowledge and personal enrichment, to furnish a variety of library materials and resources reflecting the needs of the Community and to encourage Children to read.
- Kent District Library, Kentwood Branch, Michigan. Since 1936, our goal has been to provide library resources that enhance our residents’ quality of life.
- Grand Rapids Public Library, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Connecting people to the transforming power of knowledge.